Your business might not just be a source of income for you. It might actually be a personal passion of yours that you got good enough at to monetize and live off of. Even if you just own a commercial property that you rent out to others, you still likely rely on the income it provides to follow your passions, be it painting, travel, or what have you.
Given all this, it is critical that your commercial property stays operating smoothly as much as it can. If you’re in a climate where air conditioning is a necessity to keep everyone inside comfortable, then keeping it up and running as much as you can is necessary. If you’re wondering what a commercial property owner should look for in a qualified AC repair Fort Worth TX option, then keep reading:
1) Expedient Service: Depending on the kind of business you’re running, your staff might see productivity and morale nosedive without cool, dry air flowing through, and customers might even stay out of your establishment. Someone who shows up quickly is critical.
2) Fast Repair Work: An AC repair technician that shows up quickly is good, but one that can also work fast is even better. The initial response time won’t matter if you have to wait on a part overnight. Qualified AC repair technicians roll onto a site with a truck or van full of certified parts and tools they can use right away in compliance with the industry’s best standards and practices.
3) No-Obligation Quotes: Never trust a quote you get over the phone. True professionals won’t quote a price until they look over a system with their own eyes, and their quotes are also no-obligation after a free consultation.
4) Certifications: You don’t want an independent contractor that has AC repair experience from working on units as an apartment complex maintenance employee. He might have hands-on experience and even an ability to repair units, but does he have the licensing, training, and expertise to truly diagnose the health of a system and not just its current problem? Can he spot issues that might be opportunities to retrofit new technologies to keep your system running longer?
5) After-Hours Availability: Your air conditioning might not go down early in the morning of a business day, so you may need someone that can come in late at night or even on a weekend. Some offices might be fine without AC overnight, but any facility with shift staffing might need the help and attention. Also, if you have frozen goods whose AC or refrigeration goes out, you could lose money if you don’t get things fixed fast.
Cost, of course, is always a consideration if you’re a commercial property owner looking for a qualified AC repair Fort Worth TX option, but these five other factors are also what help you determine value as much as cost.